Sunday, August 7, 2011

the ethnopeople fantastize about leaving this world with a bang

.. although I have a deep suspicion that at the end the ethnic satrapy will go with whimper.



The no secret secret of the Estonian economy is that its largest sector consists of re-export of commodities from the Russian Federation and of cargo transshipments. No Russian stuff - no Estonian "miracle". Money laundering and financial operations for Muscovite and St. Petersburg based economic nomenklatura come next. The third article of trade are synthetic illegal drugs that are shipped to the EU markets and other forms of organized crime. Perhaps next in line is the alcohol tourism in the old section of Reval. EU subsidies come in suite  after that. But with Goebbelsian stubborness the ethnofascist propaganda and its overseas propagandists (like the Economist-Edward-Lucas mouthpiece) keep on chanting their outlandish mantra about electronics being Estonia's chief export. In fact there is a subsidiary of Ericsson in the land that assembles cheap phones from Far Eastern components but the single wage slaves outfit  does not translate into  Estonia being an electronics powerhouse. Not more than my possession of a very badly tuned piano - and unlike me Estonians don't own the pathetic assembly factory in their land (!) - makes me a virtuoso of Chopin or Rubinstein caliber. For fairness sake some electronics were indeed made in Estonia - like Estonia brand record players, Hi-Fi Radiotehnika amplifiers and speakers, but those useful goodies were produced in the Estonian SSR era, under murderous and destructive "occupation".


I had a disturbing dream yesterday. Not yet qualifiable as a nightmare but disturbing nonetheless. You see I see curious dreams. I was in Reval or Tallinn and the day was warm, sunny with a few clouds in the luminous sky. Suddenly I've heard a bang, an incredible explosion, earth shook and everything around went pitch dark. It happened as if you were inside vast, brilliantly lit space which in reality turned out to be windowless room and somebody turned off the electric switch. Total silence followed. Then suddenly came wailing,  piercing cries of small children and the sound of a huge running crowd, the thump-thump of thousands of feet.

It was a lucid dream because I was quite aware of the stuff being a dream as this all was too cinematic and a bit too bizarre.

I narrated this story to my friend who looked at me in disbelief and asked if I know about the fertilizer story. As I professed my ignorance, he told me this  (and so here comes the bang). The local Russian built port of Muuga is a major transshipment location for Russian fertilizer industry. Countless thousands of tons of stuff are being shipped from there to the markets in the Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and South America. The rumor is that if the stuff  were to explode, and according to the rumor it can happen any minute night or day, that would be the end of it all as the explosion would be so powerful that not a brick would be left of the city of Tallinn..

Could my dream be prophetic? I answered that I hope so. We laughed it off.

The fertilizer canard is characteristic of ethno-Nazi paranoia and their quest for fictitious threats.  This one was probably more bizarre as my dream - the Russians (collectively) transship fertilizer through (actually Russian-built port) but it is not a benign operation that feeds the ever hungry natives but also a ticking danger, a time bomb of sorts, and either by  neglect or intent or God knows those Russians by intentional neglect they can set this all fertilizer off and in an instant destroy the place and exterminate its inhabitants. Timothy McVeigh style.

No comments:

Post a Comment